2012年3月31日星期六

I cant imagine wat I had done..

OK.. so from the very last last week.

3/14 –> cwc talk show (we can only start our preparation from morning.)
3/15 –> presentation…(only start prepare after the talk show)
3/16 –> convo performance
3/17 –> convo performance
3/18 –> convo performance
3/19 –> psychology week opening ceremony performance
3/20 –> as
3/21 –>sign
3/22 –>ment
3/23 –> day……lolz
3/24 –> assignment + practice day…
3/25 –> PR campaign performance
3/26 –> another PR campaign rehearsal
3/27 –> Presentation…(last minute job also..lolzz)
3/28 –>Prison Break prom nigh performance…(change song at the very last minute..also practice like hell..lolzz)
3/29 –> PR campaign sound techinician (whole day time lol..)somemore cwc 4 hour post moderm at night.
3/30 –> two presentation…….(start prepare on midnight…lolzz)

So all this are the main event of that particular day,
without stating any sub-things yet..lolzz..


OH MY GOODNESS…..

now left only 2 presentation and 1 assignment.

yeap..

to some extent…this 15 days was like non-stop booming me.

cant live without worry / prepare next thing to happen.

 

So glad that today I am able to take a “nap”

start from 3.30pm, with a extremely hot weather ==.
till 1.00 am only I wake up. XD

this feeling is Fantastically AWESOME !! XD
(with 22misscall display at my phone home screen…lolzz)

 

Mike, I wish to help in your opening ceremony one..
sadly crash with the presentation time @@

 

OUpS!!! that’s one more thing.

So glad that I have friend and lecturer do actually care abt me.

what they did?

That was Wednesday, and I am still practice for that night performance.

Then so sudden Joanne Rui Ying called me.

"Wei...Miss chew say she want bar you dy if u still don’t want come to class"

 

I was like ”a…..okok ok ok, I am coming now"

yea, becoz of all this event stuff for this sem..

I had skip about 4,5 tutorial class for this subject…

but only 1,2 got exemption letter…lol….

 

so I rush to block b in 4 minute and explain to Miss Chew.

So glad that she let me go also after my explanation 
:D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeap…. honestly…

你说event不影响学业...骗人的啦

就因为这些event...我的assignment都是用赶的交给队长...

presentation也都是早上present半夜才来准备..

就原本很多很多 都可以达到一个更好更高的 标准..

就因为这些时间的分配...弄到很一般般而已..

嘛...不过今天的两个presentation还是很平稳的度过啦~

分数也还不错 一个 8.7/10,
另外个还不知, 哈哈XD

 

千言万语说不尽呐....

现在这样暂时松懈了一下.....

顿时觉得生活好像好无聊哦==....

没有事情拼了..哈哈哈

有啦...final要到了..囧...

 

Life is struggle, yet awesome.
Its depends on the way you perceive.
:)

 

Hopes that’s a day..

that I do have the qualification to become the one who support you all the time/way in behind.

加油!!

没有评论:

发表评论