2011年3月29日星期二

So Happy ^^ YEaH ^^

In the very begining….we will start talk on personality first…..psychologist didnt agree with…..blablablabla~

Yup~ today is my personality class presentation, and we r the last group presenting~

I am very nervous at the time…..cause the tutor as also our lecturer Mr Tan….is very horrible…the best of him is dia sangat pandai shoot people….shoot non stop remix one ~ keep shooting and shooting and shooting~~~

Finally….our presentation is done….we enter into Q&A question~
thanks to my classmate didnt ask too difficult question~

And lasty the most most most most most excited part……Mr Tan Talk Show~~haha~forgive me say it was a talk show, but indeed, it just like a talk show~hahaha~~talking non stop remix~

Honestly, I cant wait to listen Mr Tan comments after presentation~
T.T    T.T    T.T
Finally he start his talking~
"This is the best Presentation group in this tutorial class"
A!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   is it true???????hahahahahhaha~~~~~~~~
from that moment on I stun already~hahaha~~too happy to hear this ^^

talk talk talk talk talk……and finally comes to the turn comments on our presentation skill
"Li Rui Do Well "
A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wahahahahahhaahahahhaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMg….~~~~~~I was too excited that time~ even till I bow directly to Mr Tan~hahahahahah~~~~~~
U might think that say "Do well "nia o ~~
Hey, let me clearify on it
"Do well " is the best comments he gave~
I ever listen any comments better than " Do well "  ler~

OMG~~~OMG~~~~~~
Beside that he also say that our assigment is good~
because we have a good distribution~
thanks to alian~hahah~find jor many useful journals~~~

DSC01517

haahahahahahahahha~~~~~~~~~Mr Tan ~ I Love You~hahahahahhhahaha~~~~~~~

Although u like to shoot us….always says we are passive generation~
but~ I really really like the way u conduct lecture~ u make our life easier~
Although is this subject is only talk on theory which is very dry and hard to learn
BUT !!  you make the class intresting~~ you make the topic easy to learn~
you are the best lecture in KAMPAR!
Is very pity…..this sem is your last sem work in kampar…haizzzz
I deeply hope that  u can teach us in the following two year….although your mark is hard to score
but the score doesnt matter, the one important is , I really learn manything in your lecture~
Mr Tan  T.T

A!!!!! today is my happyday~~~~^^
So longggggggggggggggggggggggggg  time didnt hear this kind of encourage statement ler~
ya~it make me more confident ~
YEAH!!!! KEEP and IMPROVE IT!!!!
Li Rui ~  U R the one!!!!!!!!!!wahahahahha~~~~~~~~~~XDDSC02207


 

 

很久没有这样开心了~
虽然里面有包涵 不要脸  号练 成分在~
哈哈哈~~不开心的话就别看吧~~~
我是真的很开心记录记录下~~哈哈哈哈哈~~~~~~~~
YEah~~~以后也要这样哦~~~~~

话说已经超过 24个小时没睡觉了....
昨天下午三点起来就一直到现在了..
现在已经是三点十个字要四点了~哇!!!!

4 条评论: